INDX: Technology at your service
Our new INDX cloud-based accounting service relieves you of many accounting tasks by improving and streamlining your bookkeeping processes. Real-time sharing of your invoices, receipts and more gives you continuous access to your up-to-date financial data.
We provide ongoing support to give you unparalleled peace of mind.
What is INDX?
- Recurring services including accounting data entry, bank and credit card reconciliations, review of accounts receivable and payable, and preparation of internal financial reports
- Assistance to record more complex transactions
- Preparation and submission of relevant tax returns (GST, QST, HST)
- Ongoing communication with relevant stakeholders
Book a free
Reliable and secure software and applications
QuickBooks Online key features
Our INDX team is a certified QuickBooks Elite ProAdvisor
- Bilingual cloud-based platform
- Connectivity with your financial institution
- Integration compatibility with over 500 applications
- Automatic backup on secure servers
- Wide variety of custom reports
- Multiple users with various roles and action histories
- Linking of attachments to transactions
Dext Prepare key features
One of the many applications available
- Upload your receipts, invoices and statements via the mobile app, email or a connector
- Eliminate the need to save hard copies
- Archiving for 10 years
- Receipts, invoices and statements all in one place
- Secure, bilingual application
- Easy integration with QuickBooks Online
Get access to a team of highly trained professionals at your fingertips.
Every company, organization and professional has different needs. That’s why we take the time to analyze your situation and offer a service that suits your needs and grows with you.
As a Marcil Lavallée INDX client, your price is based on your personalized solution.
To learn more about our INDX service, please email our team at email@example.com or fill out this form: