We are qualified to provide our clients with the following financial and management services:
- Investment plan analysis
- Financial analysis: projections, forecasts, rescue, financing plans, financial viability analyses
- Business management, including loan of professional staff
- Organizational review: strategic guidelines, corporate restructuring, development of policies and procedures, review of roles and responsibilities
- Analysis and advice concerning the purchase and sales of companies
- Business evaluation
- Financing analysis and government assistance programs
- Feasibility studies
Creating or expanding a business can be costly and complex. For this reason, you need accurate, reliable information to help you make informed choices with regard to financing. Let our specialists guide and support you in your efforts to obtain the financing you need to carry out your plans, when you need it.
Is your company in financial difficulty? Our professionals will help you find creative recovery strategies to limit the damage and get your business back on the right track. They will propose tangible solutions that take into consideration your needs, expectations, and priorities.
Monitoring of completed files
The monitoring of completed files involves a complete review of at least one completed engagement file by a lead audit partner every three years. The reviewer must not have been involved in any part of the engagement or the quality control process. If you are a sole practitioner, we can fulfill this role for you and report on the deficiencies of the file or files selected for review, if appropriate, to assess the quality control system of your practice and help you better satisfy the profession’s standards and requirements.